Friday, 27 December 2013

Style check

My taste in fashion is always the same.
I add some items or wear something new when I'm in the mood but all in all I would say that I'm following my old structure.
There are some things I want to try and push myself to buy in 2014.

p

I love the connection of denim and stripes and I'll definitely buy myself some striped basic shirts.



suspenders!


I loooove maxi skirts...loose and thick ones.



chelsea boots.


denim outfit

I need to buy tons of snuggly jumpers

oversized and warm cardigans

looooooong scarves

lace dresses

thick shorts

a lovely woolrich jacket

a parka for rainy days

a big step for me: boyfriend jeans

vests...

retro sunglasses

watches by Olivia Burton and Kate Spade

strong leather sandals






I'll try to complete this whole shopping list.
I'm optimistic because it's supposed that...





Lena ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment